"Simplifying Tech With Personalised Advice"
MOMENTUM Wi-Fi Guarantee
Installing an enhanced, scalable wireless solution will speed up your internet for your guests, staff and visitors, and take your network into the future with the opportunity of communicating more to your customers with exciting loyalty marketing services.
When you choose MOMENTUM Tech Solutions to install Wi-Fi, you’ll receive;
- a high-quality installation
- a bespoke system that meets your needs
- ongoing maintenance to keep your system in peak condition
- exceptional aftersales service – 24/7, 365 days a year
- rapid response in emergencies
- improve guest experience, increase satisfaction and loyalty
- free Wi-Fi for events depending on qualification
- Special Offer - DIY-Smart Wi-Fi Access Point £139.99
Why Wi-Fi Boosters/Meshing don't work ...
- Because of these devices' lower price, they include one radio to both receive and transmit information. If you’ve ever used a walkie talkie, you’ll probably remember having to take it in turns to listen and speak. Conversations were a HESITANT affair punctuated by “over”. Wi-Fi range extenders suffer from THE SAME PROBLEM. Data can only flow in or out via a single path. This effectively CUTS YOUR WI-FI and INTERNET BANDWIDTH IN HALF.
- As you connect more and more of these devices, YOUR PROBLEM GETS WORSE. Putting increasing stress on your radio signal DEGRADES YOUR Wi-Fi performance even further.
- You can only use a single Wi-Fi/Mesh extender in any given direction. This means that your wireless router is located in a distant corner of your office or home, so YOUR FULL Wi-Fi COVERAGE IS IMPOSSIBLE.
- Wireless boosters/mesh range extenders also use a separate wireless network from your router. The problem with this is that you then have two or more Wi-Fi SIGNALLING NOISY networks being CONSTANTLY propagated. One of which often ends in an annoying “_EXT”, which then FORCES YOU to switch between WI-Fi networks, when moving around your office or home. As a result, most network tasks can become particularly frustrating, like printing to a printer, for example.
What’s the best way for YOU to get the best Wi-Fi coverage?
One of the best ways to extend your Wi-Fi signal and get COMPLETE wireless coverage where you need it is to use cabled wireless access points. These Wi-Fi devices then work together in one intelligent Wi-Fi network, no matter how many are connected. They can then be positioned exactly where you most need a great Wi-Fi signal.
Not only coverage but also the capacity
The byword for Wi-Fi these days isn't coverage but capacity. Imagine you own a campsite or a hotel, and lots of concurrent users are accessing your internet connection; perhaps they're catching up with Doctor Who on iPlayer? Your service needs to have the connection capacity to withstand considerable demand on your capacity—no point advertising free Wi-Fi if your customers can't take advantage of it.
Our Wi-Fi solutions are aimed at businesses, hotels, campsites, B&Bs, events, offices and large homes, providing fast and inexpensive "wireless bridge infrastructures" designed to span roads, farms, lochs and glens.
Wi-Fi site survey and design
Whatever your particular circumstances, we always begin with a site survey, also known as an RF survey (RF stands for Radio Frequency). The survey helps us to identify your exact needs so we can design your wireless network properly. With the ever-increasing number of swamping Wi-Fi devices, congestion becomes a major issue. The demand for a stronger, faster connection that provides a larger and more robust capacity is key.
Our wireless design will be provided to you based on the RF survey and will ensure the following vital items are covered:
Our design will take into account your existing network and future demands. We always recommend solutions that are appropriate and scalable for the future.
Are there areas in your property that can't pick up the Wi-Fi? We build tailored indoor wireless networks to suit your building layout and construction; from a small home to a large office, we have solutions to suit.
We've been installing an increasing number of outdoor solutions in recent years. Hotels, campsites, B&Bs, and outdoor events (like music festivals) want to extend their internet access to their properties' furthest outreaches. We provide a wireless signal outdoors using high powered Wi-Fi access points that offer a larger range and coverage.
Not sure what you need? Give us a call on 01349 865008 or drop into the shop and we'll be happy to chat, without obligation, about the best options for your particular needs.
Best wireless technology solution
We specialise in wireless and mobile solutions. As an independent company with years of experience and industry knowledge, we always work closely with clients to understand their business needs to provide the right solution at the right cost (based on scalability and complexity level). Some of the solutions we provide include:
Point to point wireless
Point to point wireless network provides a network connection between two locations. Network speeds range from 100Mbps up to 4Gbps. You would use this when connecting two office buildings or replacing expensive fibre or old slow leased lines.
Point to multipoint wireless
Point to multipoint wireless network connects more than one location to one or more central hubs, like a megaphone idea. You can access speeds of 100Mbps up to 4Gbps.
Mesh solutions are ok where cabling is not available, like an outside shopping centre or caravan park.
A wireless bridge connects two wired networks over Wi-Fi. The bridge connects to the internet and passes it onto the connected devices—e.g. CCTV Farmhouse to livestock barn.
Wi-Fi access points
Access Points are designed to increase Wi-Fi capacity, extend Wi-Fi coverage, fill in areas of low or blocked signals caused by obstructions and bridge wirelessly to a remote site.
Cheap and are to be avoided if possible, by their nature they halve your good Wi-Fi speed and also cause extra Wi-Fi stress and contention, then they try and send half of it out to users, very problematic.
Increase your business with loyal Momentum Wi-Fi
"is your foot traffic going down, are you looking for a digital method to capture your customer information to build a list, and then remarket with email and Facebook Ads to keep your customers loyal. Do you need something new because everything you've tried so far doesn’t seem to work!"
How we work
We have partnered with quality Wi-Fi manufacturers who specialise in robustly connecting wirelessly to the internet 24/7. We provide customers with solutions that are appropriate, affordable, effective and efficient.
Getting connected can be hard; that's where we can help. Call on 01349 865008 or book a time for free advice.