Our "Tech Shop" is based halfway along Hill Street in Dingwall, just off the A862 main road (Greenhill Street) from Inverness. There’s plenty of parking space just beyond the Hill Street turn off, as well as short stay parking outside the shop and round the corner onto High Street (outside The National Hotel).
Dingwall can be approached from three directions:
- South (from the Inverness direction) on the A9 and A862
- West (from the Ullapool direction) on the A835 and A834
- North (from the Thurso direction) on the A9 and A862
Use our postcode IV15 9JP for your Sat Nav.
An enormous range of services connect Dingwall to every town and village in the vicinity and beyond. The main ones are bus numbers 27 & 28 which connect Inverness to Dingwall and are operated by Stagecoach Highlands with hourly services throughout the day.
Additional bus services are provided by:
- D & E Coaches
- Highland Scottish
- Lochcarron Garage
- North West Community Bus Association
- Ross Minibus
A train service operated by Scotrail connects Dingwall:
- West, taking in stations at Garve, Lochluichart, Achanalt, Achnasheen, Achnashellach, Strathcarron, Attadale, Stromeferry, Duncraig, Plockton, Duirinish and Kyle of Lochalsh
- North, taking in stations at Alness, Invergordon, Fearn, Tain, Ardgay, Culrain, Invershin, Lairg, Rogart, Golspie, Dunrobin Castle, Brora, Helmsdale, Kildonan, Kinbrace, Forsinard, Altnabreac, Scotscalder, Georgemas Junction, Thurso and Wick
- South, taking in stations at Conon Bridge, Muir of Ord, Beauly and Inverness
Just half an hour on the train from Inverness to Dingwall!